Magento, is a most versatile eCommerce platform allows online retailers to build next-generation web-based shops with complete focus on usability & design. It offers merchants complete flexibility and control over the look, content and functionality of their online store.
RakeBig, is an experienced Magento development company with a team of expert Magento developers and Magento designers provide unique Magento based eCommerce services with quality. Our experienced Magento team is passionate about building scalable and secure functionality on top of the Magento platform. We deliver eCommerce solution for your online stores which will give grow your company in this competitive market to maximize sales opportunities.
Magento provides the scalability, flexibility, and features for business growth. Merchants using Magento have complete flexibility and control over the presentation, content, and functionality of their online channel.
- Analytics and Reporting: Useful reports such as Abandoned Shopping Cart Report and Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders.
- Search Engine Optimization: URL Rewrites give full control of URL’s Meta-information for products and categories.
- Site Management: Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel.
- Catalog Management: Batch Import and Export of catalog, Google Base Integration, and Downloadable/Digital Products.
- Catalog Browsing: Layer/Faceted navigation for filtering of products, Product comparisons, and Product Reviews.
- Product Browsing: Downloadable Products, Multiple Images Per Product, and Product Image Zoom-in Capability.
- Mobile Commerce: An iPhone optimized interface is included.
- Checkout: One-Page Checkout and Guest Checkout.
- Shipping: Shipping to multiple addresses in one order.
- Payment: Multiple payment options, and Configurable authorization and capturing of funds.
- Customer Service: Feature-rich Customer Accounts, and Order Tracking from Account.
- Customer Accounts: Re-orders from account, and Recently ordered items.
- Order Management: View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel. Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment.